Drop-In Advising Information
- Wednesday mornings 10:00am - 12:30pm (CST)
- Thursday afternoons 1:00pm - 3:30pm (CST)
Any updates or changes will be updated on this page- check back often! Contact email@example.com with questions.
Join via Zoom Video Call
*Preferred method and will provide the most robust advising experience
1. Join the zoom meeting by going directly to the CASS Drop-In Zoom Room or entering the Meeting ID 931 6701 8827 on Zoom
- 2. Enter the meeting passcode- 1234
- 3. Wait until the host is available to speak with you.
Join via Phone Call
- 1. Call +1-312-626-6799
- 2. Enter the meeting ID (931 6701 8827 and then the # key)
- 3. When it asks for Participant ID, just press #.
- 4. Enter the meeting passcode (1234 and then the # key)
- 5. Wait until the host is available to speak to you.
Drop-Ins are for:
- Specific questions about a course/schedule you are currently enrolled in
- Help with choosing courses for next semester (IF you bring a list of course ideas)
- Technical help (adding, dropping, swapping, signing a form, etc)
- Schedule Checks
- Adding something to Enroll & Pay (like a minor/double major) if you know you want it added (not a discussion)
Drop-Ins are NOT for:
- Grad Plan Creation
- Financial Aid Appeal/SAP Appeal Creation
- Action Plan Completion (unless meeting with a retention advisor- please still come to drop-ins to ask about availability)
- Career Path Discussions
- Addition of majors/changing majors that require a discussion
*Disclaimer: Dates, times and advisor availability may change. Check this page for updates.