Drop-In Advising Information
Drop in information
Drop in advising is available through phone call or Zoom.
If you are advised in our partner units, please contact them for advising options:
- Biology: All Biology students
- Undergraduate Advising Center: Pre-Professional and Undecided students
- College Online: LA&S students and Online degrees
Please fill out this request form for the Zoom invitation: Drop in Request Form
Instructions on completing the form:
- Log in to Microsoft with your KU email address and password
- Fill out the required fields of the form
- After submitting the form, the confirmation page will provide you with Zoom invitation
- Be sure you are logged into Zoom to join!
If you are having issues accessing your KU email, please contact KU IT.
Drop-Ins are for:
- Specific questions about a course/schedule you are currently enrolled in
- Help with choosing courses for next semester (IF you bring a list of course ideas)
- Technical help (adding, dropping, swapping, signing a form, etc)
- Schedule Checks
- Adding something to Enroll & Pay (like a minor/double major) if you know you want it added (not a discussion)
Drop-Ins are NOT for:
- Grad Plan Creation
- Financial Aid Appeal/SAP Appeal Creation
- Action Plan Completion (unless meeting with a retention advisor- please still come to drop-ins to ask about availability)
- Career Path Discussions
- Addition of majors/changing majors that require a discussion
*Disclaimer: Dates, times and advisor availability may change. Check this page for updates.