Drop In Advising
Please keep in mind that drop-ins are for immediate issues and current schedule questions. We will be better able to help you with more in-depth questions, complete forms, make multiple semester plans, etc. via a scheduled appointment. If you are unsure if drop ins are appropriate, feel free to reach out to your advisor via email, or use the chart below.
*Disclaimer: Dates, times and advisor availability may change. Check this page for updates.
Zoom Drop In Dates
Spring 2021 Dates and Times- STARTING JAN 6TH!
- Wednesdays from 10:00 AM CDT to 12:30 PM CDT
- Thursdays from 1:00 PM CDT to 3:30 PM CDT
- Additional Drop In Advising Days:
Any updates or changes will be updated on this page- check back often! Contact email@example.com with questions.
How to Join a Drop-In Meeting (Zoom and Phone)
Join via Zoom Video Call Preferred method and will provide the most robust advising experience
- 1. Join the zoom meeting by clicking the link- https://kansas.zoom.us/j/99301319676 or entering the Meeting ID 993 0131 9676
- 2. Enter the meeting passcode- 2021
- 3. Wait until the host is available to speak with you.
Join via Phone Call-
- 1. Call +1-312-626-6799
- 2. Enter the meeting ID (993 0131 9676 and then the # key)
- 3. When it asks for Participant ID, just press #.
- 4. Enter the meeting passcode (2021 and then the # key)
- 5. Wait until the host is available to speak to you.
Helpful Information about Using Zoom
|Drop-Ins are for:||Drop-Ins are NOT for:|
|Specific questions about a course/schedule you are currently enrolled in||Grad Plan Creation|
|Help with choosing courses for next semester (IF you bring a list of course ideas)||Financial Aid Appeal/SAP Appeal Creation|
|Technical help (adding, dropping, swapping, filling out a form, etc)||Action Plan Completion (unless meeting with a retention advisor- please still come to drop-ins to ask about availability)|
|Schedule Checks||Career Path Discussions|
|Adding something to Enroll & Pay (like a minor/double major) if you know you want it added (not a discussion)||Addition of majors/changing majors that require a discussion|